Jul 20, 2013

Goosebumps

Sorry about the lack of activity lately. The blog's been pretty quiet since Halloween last year and is probably going to stay that way for a while. It's not that I've been keeping secrets - I just haven't done any prop-work since The Backs. Still not quite sure what's happening this Halloween. I know I'm not going to be doing any sort of public display. I've got a short video planned that I'd like to get started on soon, and hopefully by Halloween I'll have one or two props built and photographed to accompany it in some sort of disjointed blog post. Can't really guarantee anything at the moment.

One thing I do have to show for my absence is 'If It Were Stine' - a Tumblr blog I set up several weeks ago. I have a special place in my heart for R.L. Stine's Goosebumps series, and I thought it would be fun to turn some of my favorite horror films into Goosebumps covers. Well, the first one came out much better than expected and I decided to set up a blog. Tumblr is rife with fan-made posters, movie barcodes and cinematography palettes, so I figured my Photoshop experiments would fit right in.



Click here to check it out: If It Were Stine

No comments:

Post a Comment